Information about cookies on www.lynkco.com
If you consent, cookies are also placed on your browser to:
• Analyze how our website is used;
• Analyze how successful our marketing is; and,
• Show relevant ads from us on Facebook, Google and other third party websites.
We mainly make use of normal cookies such as ”http cookies”, but we also make use of more advanced cookies such as pixel cookies from Google and Facebook. You can read more about the cookies from Google and Facebook on respective company’s website (to which we provide links below).
We make use of both session cookies and persistent cookies. Session cookies are cookies that expire at the end of a browser session and persistent cookies are cookies that are stored on a user’s browser in-between sessions. The storage period for each cookie that we make use of is listed in the tables below.
How to avoid cookies
• Through the settings in your browser, you can block certain types of cookies. If you block certain types of cookies, your browser will automatically deny storage of these cookies or inform you each time a website (such as ours) requests to place such cookies. If you block or delete cookies that are necessary for the functionality of our website, all functions on our website will not work as intended and you will not be able to use all functions on our website. In the tables below, we explain what happens if you block or delete this kind of cookie.
• When you visit our website, you can choose not to consent to our use of certain cookies. Furthermore, if you have consented to our use of certain cookies, you can withdraw your consent at any time through your browser settings.
• After visiting our website, you can check and delete the persistent cookies that have been placed on your browser. To help you do this, we have indicated the name of each cookie in the tables below.
Third party cookies
You have the right to complain
Your privacy is important to us